Students work in a hands-on atmosphere that includes: Learning the nuts and bolts of live performance, studio/band rehearsal time, instruction and clinics with music professionals, Rock & Roll music appreciation, interacting with other young musicians, a LIVE rock show performance for your friends and family...and lots of fun!
**SUMMER CAMPS ARE FOR AGES 7-17 - Students with no prior experience, should come in for a tour and meet the Music Director prior to enrolling.Enroll Now Camp Registration Fees
$137 - Due Today
1) Space is limited, don't wait to enroll!
2) There must be 4 students enrolled, or the camp will be moved/refunded
3) The front doors will be locked at 9:30am, and will not open until the school opens for the day (usually around 2pm, check with your School of Rock to confirm). This is for the student's safety. Please talk with your General Manager if you need to arrange for early pickup one day, or for emergencies.
4) Ages 7-17. Students with no prior experience, should come in for at tour, and meet the Music Director prior to enrolling.
* The total cost of enrollment is less for some locations. Please see the order page for details.
Camp session may be moved to a later camp date, with ZERO fees, if done 7 days before camp start date.
HOW TO CANCEL: Please contact the school for our cancellation policy and to make cancellations of any kind.